Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Yum: Brioche with Chocolate Ganache

There's nothing better than French pastries, is there? And unlike Rachel, I do love chocolate.

I went to Paris in the summer of 2007, and my favourite pastry has got to have been les pains au chocolat.  I imagine the ganache in this recipe tastes a bit like that.

Here's a link to Rachel's post with the recipe and instructions.

Traditional brioches, with their little nobblies on top, are so funny-looking, don't you think?


Photo from here.

Which, actually, is an adorable little blog! The author is a teacher in France. Sign me up! I want her job!!! I may have to add Castles Crowns and Cottages to my already-overflowing Google Reader! I mean, look at this picture she posted on her blog! I want to be right there right now!!!!



Le Château et Les Jardins de Marqueyssac

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Delish! I'll send you one from France next month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...