Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog Redesign

I've been thinking for awhile that I wanted to redesign my blog because the original one was really just a stop-gap measure when I first got the blog.

So it was rather serendipitous that pugly pixel posted about her free blogger layout at Powered by Pastries called Strawberry Shortcake. It fixed a couple of things that annoyed me about the other one, specifically that the photos overlapped with the right sidebar.

And THEN I found another cool tool on pugly pixel's website, the stripe generator! Who else loves stripes!?! Everyone loves stripes!!! And then I found a link on the stripe website to a tartan maker! So I decided to make a little simple banner.

Also, don't you love that font?! It's called Strangelove, and I've seen it around, and decided to bite the bullet, and buy it. I think I'm going to use it on everything now.

Anyway, I am digging my new layout!

(Though I need to fix that little white gap between the header and the stripe on the right side. It's bugging me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...