Saturday, February 12, 2011

Overstock.com discount

How serendipitous is it that Overstock.com contacted me to see if I wanted to offer readers of my blog a discount just when my vacuum cleaner broke? It's going to cost a couple of hundred bucks to fix it, and it's not a particularly awesome vacuum in the first place, so I think I might splurge for a refurbished Dyson.

If you get a refurbished one, it's considerably cheaper than a brand new one. And really, most refurbished products are just because someone decided to return it, and they can't just turn around and sell it as new.

This one looks good to me!

Dyson All-Floors Vacuum
So, you probably know Overstock, right? They sell pretty much everything, from vacuum cleaners to lighting to area rugs to bedding and everything in between.

If I had infinity dollars, here's what I'd get:

Hand-tufted rug

I'd put that rug in my kitchen.

This duvet cover
I'd put that duvet cover on my bed.

This light
I'd put that light in my hallway to replace the ugly boob lights in my hallway.

Anyway, Overstock.com is offering you 10% off your purchase. Use the code 121745, which is good for 10% off Overstock products (excluding movies, books, and electronics).  This discount code never expires, however, it can only be used once per email address.

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...