Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music Art

I love that Grace has been posting her favourite music on DesignSponge lately. It's fun to see what other people enjoy and even discover new music.

I know it's no secret that band posters can be beautiful art. My sister and I went to see one of our favourite bands, the Deep Dark Woods, in concert a couple of months ago. We decided to buy one of their screen printed posters. They're numbered and orginal, which makes it pretty awesome.

I just have it leaning up against my art wall, which I kind of like. I just set it there temporarily, but I think I might leave it there.


Though their art is beautiful, so is their music. You should probably have a listen:



I spotted this other type of music art, which is shockingly beautiful. Bespoken Art makes art by printing a visual of the soundwaves of a song or other audio clip. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a visual of your favourite song on your wall. Now the question: What song would you get???



This one is to commemorate a wedding. It's audio of the two people saying "I do." Isn't that adorbs?



I love that music can be audio AND visual art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...