Monday, May 2, 2011

Make It Calgary; Cloud+Lolly

Selby and I went to Make It! Calgary this weekend. It's a fair of handmade goods, with artists and vendors from all over the place, but mostly from British Columbia and Alberta. They have three fairs: Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.



There were lots of great exhbitors and this week I'd like to show you a few of my favourites and also showcase the couple of things I bought!

I'll start with a vendor I didn't buy anything from but was really sweet nonetheless: Cloud+Lolly. They had these great accessories adorned with resin flowers, like this:

I can't seem to find any of these flower accesories for sale online, but they had earrings, headbands, hairpins, and much more.

Cloud+Lolly is a team of sisters who make lovely accessories. They're based in Edmonton.

Love their animal brooches, like this adorbs fox ($25):

Or these wooden rings ($25):

Up tomorrow: ceramics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...