Monday, May 30, 2011

Succulent Orbs

The life of a teacher means that sometimes things come up and I get so busy and something has to fall by the wayside. The last couple of weeks, that thing was, unfortunately, blogging. But things are looking up this week!

Though I haven't had time/energy to post lately, I've been bookmarking some stuff to blog about. The first is this stunning succulent orb:

You can get a kit from DIG nursery, and they'll send you the succulent cuttings and the form. They're pretty reasonable, too, with the smallest one being $20, and the largest one being $80. Still, I'm wondering how you'd DIY that...

I spent some time today planting some stuff in my container garden. Maybe I'll take some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...